UK Reads Story Box Project supports small groups of families with 4 online story time sessions.
The interactive online story sessions, in collaboration with children’s author Tom McLaughlin aim to:
- Engage reluctant or struggling readers aged 6 – 8 years old.
- Improve levels of literacy and confidence.
- Provide an interactive environment to promote the enjoyment of reading.
- Provide a supportive learning environment for parents and children.
- Increase book ownership.
- Encourage a reading routine at home.
- Promote inclusivity and support family and child wellbeing.